16 Crazy Eye Popping SEO Facts Why You Should Consider SEO in 2015!

Amazing SEO Facts to Win in 2014!

The recent few years have really been “rough” as long as SEO is concerned! The various Panda updates, the Penguin update, the EMD and “keyword not revealed” updates, and of course, the big one, the Hummingbird update, were all Google’s conspiracies to do nothing but put many off the idea of doing SEO now and the future!

Amazing SEO Facts to Win in 2014! To many, search engine optimization is dead! But truth told is that despite Google’s “algorithmic havocs” SEO remains the best way of adding unlimited value to your online business. This is because search engine traffic is still the greatest form of traffic you could ever get to your website if you want to build a highly successful business on the web!

To help you understand this, here are some eye popping SEO facts:

1. Search engines remain the #1 platform for online visitors to find products and content on the web.

2. Online users put more value on the web pages listed at the top of a search engine result page. They consider these as more credible and relevant.

3. Websites listed at the top of search engine report pages (SERPs) make more profit from increased online traffic.

4. Over 50% of online buyers who find products on the internet make their purchases from websites found via search.

5. Less than 25% of online users consider the second page of search engine result pages worthy of any value. The rest 75% never care to look!

6. Over 60% of online users search sites on the first page of the search engine result pages (SERPs).

7. Over 80% of online users use search engines to find a website.

8. Over 70% of users like to use the internet to find out about new products and services before they make any decision to buy.

9. 70% of the links that search engine users click on the search engine result pages (SERPs) are organic listings.

10. 80% of search engine users ignore the paid ads (sponsored listings), focusing only on the organic results.

11. 75% search engine users never scroll past the first page of the search results.

12. Search and email have remained the top two internet activities over the years, back to back!

13. Companies that have a blog added to their business website and endeavor to blog regularly have 434% more indexed pages and companies that have more indexed pages get far more leads!

14. A report by Outbrain showed that search is the #1 traffic driver to content sites beating social media by more than 300%!

15. Leads acquired through SEO have a close rate of 14.6% while leads acquired through outbound marketing tactics have a close rate of 1.7%!

16. 79% of search engine users reported frequently clicking on organic search listings while 80% say they occasionally/rarely/never click on the sponsored ads!

With data as the above, search engine optimization should and must remain your greatest option for driving traffic in 2015. It doesn’t matter what market you are servicing all you need is a carefully planned-out SEO strategy that will help you get your web pages listed at the top of the SERPs and you’ll definitely grow your business exponentially in 2015.

Recommended: Would You Rather Pay $1,500 Or $0 To Drive Targeted Traffic To Your Sites?

You may have heard it said that Google killed SEO with all of its updates but know that SEO is still your best ally when it comes to driving traffic and making any profit online. What has changed about search engine optimization is not the efficacy but the methods,

… link building methods have changed,

… keyword optimization has changed,

… the rules of writing SEO content have also changed

… but, these crazy eye popping facts about SEO will still be with us for years to come!

Feel free to share your thoughts about these SEO facts with us in your comments below.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *